Config Compiz-Fusion Animations

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
McLovin

Re: Config Compiz-Fusion Animations

Post by McLovin »

you just have to install the compiz config manager open a console and enter

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install compizconfig-settings-manager
that will give the settings manager, then go to preferences, advanced desktop effects settings
that's it
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Ralphnaderchop
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Ralphnaderchop »

Thank you, was wondering where that was. What do I select so when I close a window, it burns up?
solar1951
Level 4
Level 4

Post by solar1951 »

Ralphnaderchop wrote:Thank you, was wondering where that was. What do I select so when I close a window, it burns up?
Go to CCSM and select Animations, then choose close animation tab. Double click on whatever is at the top of the animation list box and then select Burn from the drop down box, then save and exit CCSM.
You can change delays and particles and lots of other things as well.
Have fun.

Return to “Beginner Questions”