Terminal

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

Terminal

Postby Silverwing on Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi, I recently installed Mint and everything was fine till I tried to extract a theme and install it. When I tried entering my pass in terminal it would not accept any type of key input what so ever. I know that I am probably doing something wrong but please help and excuse my extreme noobish question. :oops:
And even when I try to install it through the window it says that "this file format is invalid" Any help is greatly appreciated.
Silverwing
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Terminal

Postby Silverwing on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Bump!
Silverwing
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Terminal

Postby cmost on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 am

Hi and welcome to Linux Mint. Can you please describe what type of theme you were trying to install? Please provide the exact filename and a brief description of what you were doing. Thanks!
cmost
Level 4
Level 4

Return to Newbie Questions