Font size in windows

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
timh
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Font size in windows

Post by timh »

Hi coopar. in firefox you can adjust the size →: copy and past this in your browser adress field:↓

Code: Select all

chrome://browser/content/preferences/preferences.xul 
and to the 3 tab from left [the world-bowl| think it is “content”, sorry I don´t know right now the word,because I have a german ff :oops: ] there you can choose the size, but it depends from your screen resolution / I have 16 my screen is 1280x1024 it works preety well with the most sites, but if one site is to tiny - press ctrl plus + or - for bigger and smaller text.
for looking nicer you can install firefox widgets 2.7:
Here a post from husse:
http://linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=4667
Hope this helps a little.
minty greets
tim
here is a faster way to change the size :wink:
→: copy and past this in your browser adress field:↓

Code: Select all

chrome://browser/content/preferences/fonts.xul
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”