Logitech Music Anywhere solved

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
oliverjames
Level 4
Level 4

Logitech Music Anywhere solved

Post by oliverjames »

Can anyone tell me how to route the sound output to this USB device. It shows as a mixer option but selecting it does not change the sound route which continues to pass via the internal soundcard.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Logitech Music Anywhere

Post by Husse »

I think this is a "per application" setting
I have not had any problem with my USB sound, but I have had to select it in each application
oliverjames
Level 4
Level 4

Post by oliverjames »

Husse wrote:I think this is a "per application" setting
I have not had any problem with my USB sound, but I have had to select it in each application
I have a usb webcam and micro that does an excellent job with Skype video communication (better than WinXP).

When I try changing the mixer device I see the option "logitech music anywhere" but selecting it doesn't result in sound passing via this interface.
oliverjames
Level 4
Level 4

Post by oliverjames »

OK, got off my ass "so to speak" and searched the web, answer chez le forum Ubuntu.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=314719

solution:
typed "asoundconf list" in terminal to show all the available sound devices ("Tra" and "the rest"). Then typed "asoundconf set-default-card Tra" and reopened player. Works great!.

All typing done in user terminal.

And the icing on the cake, while streaming music via the Logitech device, I can also make and receive Skype calls, with no compromise on sound of any device.

Congratulations Mint team.

Return to “Xfce”