Tellico question

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
draceena

Tellico question

Post by draceena »

I use an awsome collection organizer called Tellico. This is a KDE application that will run on Mint (Gnome) without any problems except for one. When I create a new entry (say for my CD collection), it gives me the ability to add a picture of the album cover. When I go to select the picture I want, the application is supposed to give me the ability to preview the picture before I select it. Unfortunately, in my case, I don't get the preview picture and, instead, get a generic "broken link" looking icon.

A few years ago when I was trying out Ubuntu and was having the same problem, I managed to find an easy fix for this issue just by searching the internet. For some reason I never saved a document of the fix and now I can't seem to find the fix online anywhere.

I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about and can pass the solution on as it's driving me crazy. Everything else in the program works flawlessly except for this which is really important when you're cataloging 100's of CD's.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Tellico question

Post by Husse »

I checked a few pages on Tellico but I was nowhere near your problem
You have to search the Ubuntu forums and the internet extensively to find it
nelamvr6
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Tellico question

Post by nelamvr6 »

I have been using Tellico, it's worked fine for me both with Elyssa Main and now with Xfce, i don't have the problem you describe.

I'm only saying this to point out that this is not a generic problem with Gnome, there must be something wrong with your particular installation.

Return to “Software & Applications”