Firefox

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
big_dog1968

Firefox

Post by big_dog1968 »

I just installed mint main, and in the process of upgrading I seem to have lost the mint link buttons in tool bar. How do I get them back?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Firefox

Post by Husse »

big_dog1968

Post by big_dog1968 »

Thanks, That worked except for one thing - On Linux Mint Artwork, the "LM" logo does not appear with the link like it did with the others. Any idea why?
Husse

Post by Husse »

You know that yourself
The link to LM artwork is not to LM but to linuxmint-art.org an external link
I don't know FF wel enough to tell you how to fix it
N1ckR

Post by N1ckR »

big_dog1968 wrote:I just installed mint main, and in the process of upgrading I seem to have lost the mint link buttons in tool bar. How do I get them back?
I had to reinstall Mint after a HDD failure this weekend.

When I ran mint update, during the installation of the 200 or so downloaded updates, I was prompted if I wanted to keep or replace the bookmarks file. Looking at the provided diff, it appeared to be asking to replace with the default ubuntu bookmarks file (I declined to retain the default mint bookmarks file).
I think if the bookmarks file has been user modified you will not get this prompt.

Anyhow, I don't know if this is a bug or a quirk, but could be worth documenting.

Cheers, Nick

Return to “Software & Applications”