Asus Crosshair LCD Poster Problem

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xieu90

Asus Crosshair LCD Poster Problem

Post by xieu90 »

hi everyone
I am using this Mainboard : Asus Crosshair
under XP i dont have this problem but in mint i do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A3dwFWG0jk
how can i repair this problem, because i listen to music at night and that light disturb me (dont wanna go back to xp)

can anyone give me an advice to fix that problem ?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
rivenought

Re: Asus Crosshair LCD Poster Problem

Post by rivenought »

Not making fun, but being practical, have you considered a small piece of cardboard and some tape? That would probably cover up that light cheaply and easily.

As for why it is on and flashing, I have no idea. It would probably be annoying if you require total darkness to sleep. My bedroom stays lit up like a Yule tree. :D
xieu90

Re: Asus Crosshair LCD Poster Problem

Post by xieu90 »

frankly i thought of it
but i want to solve the problem from inside
and if it flash like that i wonder how long my lcd poster will last thought i never used it
and i can not turn it off, in bios i disabled something about light and lcd poster but it is only turned off while i boot the computer, when i am in mint it will be turned on and flash like that again. annoying !!!

next time i will buy something common, enough from flashy expensive crosshair , now it flashes all day :lol:

Return to “Hardware Support”