Flash is slow (removed flash nonfree, installed adobe flash)

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tawan

Re: Flash is slow (removed flash nonfree, installed adobe flash)

Post by tawan »

The opposite is true. Using Package Manager uninstall Adobe Flash and use the latest Flash Free 10.0.15.3 then restart firefox.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
knuckles

Post by knuckles »

i had too a problem flash problem, for me it where crashes in the flash-video's, i solve the problem in uninstall completely the flash (packages, configurations, make sure the in the folder where the plugin will be stored, that flash is deleted there to), reboot

after install the adobe flash package, and now everything works, FOR THE MOMENT.

Flash is for the moment really my (surly not only my) number 1 problem on linux. It is the only program that I know that works more stable under Windows :( :(
haruspexed

Post by haruspexed »

phonicboom wrote:The opposite is true. Using Package Manager uninstall Adobe Flash and use the latest Flash Free 10.0.15.3 then restart firefox.
lol at me the complete opposite solved all flash problems, uninstall flash free and install adobe-flash ^^

linux sometimes really is weired...

Return to “Sound”