USB audio volume control bug! Can it be solved?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Re: USB audio volume control bug! Can it be solved?

Post by Husse »

What did you install? The correct name please because I don't find usb-audio in Felicia
That's the next question - which version of Mint exactly
My usb head phones changes both simultaneously, but I don't get any sound :roll: so I'm interested in what you found
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Post by Husse »

That is not the most simple thing to read and follow - are you sure you've done it correctly?
I see you need some symlinks and compiling etc
Have to read more carefully, right now I'm going through a lot of topics so no time
Husse

Post by Husse »

pavucontrol
That's the pulse audio control which you find in the menu simply by typing pul with an open menu - and you are right it is different
Husse

Post by Husse »

I htought I'd try this out
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index. ... -usb-audio
but where are the files you are supposed to download and configure? I can't see any.... (There is a download link, but usb-audio?)
Radiv

Post by Radiv »

As a total beginner on Linux I installed Mint and everything worked minus my USB speakers. I tried my sons non USB speakers and they work fine.

I can not do a single line of code, and do not even know where to go to write something (and do not want to know either)

Can anyone help so I get sound on this box ?

Return to “Software & Applications”