Problem with the main menu application

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
robins80
Level 3
Level 3

Problem with the main menu application

Post by robins80 »

I just installed Mint 6 on my laptop and am trying to set up some menu entries using the main menu application. What I did was set up a menu under the Games menu called Arcade. I put a link to an application in the Arcade menu and closed the main menu application. However, when I call up the menu from the taskbar, I do not see the Games menu or the Arcade menu. What gives? Should something be in the Games menu besides the Arcade menu?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
hotweiss

Re: Problem with the main menu application

Post by hotweiss »

Is the games menu enabled? There should be a check mark beside Games...
robins80
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Problem with the main menu application

Post by robins80 »

Yep, that is checked.

Return to “Beginner Questions”