f-spot photo manager/editor

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
sbec

f-spot photo manager/editor

Post by sbec »

Hello all, I have been trying to use fspot photo program numerous times and can't seem to figure out how to get the photo editing to work. I can successfully import , view, organize but when I select a photo and press the edit button I do not get a nice menu down the left side with options of what I can do. I have visited the website and looked and what you can do , so it should be there. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled several times with no luck. I have looked over the menu items with no luck. I really want to use this program instead of gimp, I only use gimp when I have to.
thanks in advance for your help.

sbec
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
badmotor

Re: f-spot photo manager/editor

Post by badmotor »

I had this problem and I found that the menu was 'hidden' on the left hand side - I just needed to find the border and drag the sidepane out with my mouse. Give it a try.
sbec

Re: f-spot photo manager/editor-SOLVED

Post by sbec »

thank you, could not see the forest for the trees. even thought the f9 panel key was used and checked it was tucked over to the left. f-spot works very well for minor touch ups and does well for managing all you photos, for major work I use gimp.

thanks again

Return to “Software & Applications”