Gnomedo 8

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
And7ate9

Gnomedo 8

Post by And7ate9 »

I have some trouble with gnomedo 8 in mint. I dunno what I pressed but now the superkey space combo does not open gnome do but instead opens a folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that does not work for some reason.

Can anyone help?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
garda

Re: Gnomedo 8

Post by garda »

You might have assigned SUPER+SPACE shortcut to another action somewhere in CCSM (also known as Advanced Desktop Effects Settings) or Keyboard Shortcuts applet. Look very carefully in those two setting applets.

Or try to change the keyboard shortcut to Gnome-Do via Gconf-Editor: press ALT+F2, enter gconf-editor then navigate to /apps/gnome-do/preferences/ directory.
rivenought

Post by rivenought »

You might do a quick search of GNOME Do over the past week. There have been several threads in regards to the 0.8 version. Results have been positive and negative from that upgrade. GNOME Do 0.8 is no longer in the standard repository, as per Clem.
And7ate9

Post by And7ate9 »

whaaaaahhh!!!
well version 6 is good enough

Return to “Software & Applications”