K9copy

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
badbrainstorm

K9copy

Post by badbrainstorm »

I closed the shrink factor and preview panels for some reason and can't get them back. Seems simple enough, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
slider
Level 5
Level 5

Re: K9copy

Post by slider »

Hi

First thing I would do is check the bottom of the K9copy window for two buttons called "shrink factor" and "mpeg4 encoding options". If you used these to close the panels simply press them again and the panel should re-appear.

If these buttons are not visible or you feel that there may be a different problem you can also try the following which is perfectly safe:

Make sure that K9copy is NOT running when you do this.

In your folder browser set the "view" to show hidden folders. They will be preceded by a dot. eg: .kde

Go to your /home/user_name folder > .kde > share > config (If you use Gnome or some other desktop you will have to find the appropriate named hidden folder for that system)

Then look for a two files called "k9copyrc" and "K9copy". These are user config files particular to any settings that you have made. Delete or re-name the two files and then restart K9copy and your system will re-generate new config files set to defaults.

Hope this helps you..........

tgc :)

Return to “Software & Applications”