Hello all

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rainoff

Hello all

Post by rainoff »

I need download MINT KDE, in one CD ..
Can you give me link for that? thanks :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
distoaddict

Re: Hello all

Post by distoaddict »

Sadly there isn't one. The iso has been dvd sized for some time.
rainoff

Post by rainoff »

distoaddict wrote:Sadly there isn't one. The iso has been dvd sized for some time.
Yes, but i need CD not DVD becouse my laptop have only cd ..... :(
distoaddict

Post by distoaddict »

You could try usb-creator or unetbootin and make a bootable usb drive with a suitable sized usbdrive i have had success with this with both felicia and gloria. provided you can boot from usb
welcome to the forums btw
rainoff

Post by rainoff »

distoaddict wrote:You could try usb-creator or unetbootin and make a bootable usb drive with a suitable sized usbdrive i have had success with this with both felicia and gloria. provided you can boot from usb
welcome to the forums btw

Thank you!
My laptop BIOS can"t boot from USB,becouse is old ...
Thats why i need this CD. Now i use Gloria,ang im very happy.The MINT is The Best distro for me. But i want see and KDE..
So.. will see

p.s.-Sorry for my bad english.I need small practic :)
Lantesh

Post by Lantesh »

Why not just install KDE within the main edition? You will even have your choice of booting in to KDE or Gnome.
emorrp1

Post by emorrp1 »

Lantesh wrote:Why not just install KDE within the main edition? You will even have your choice of booting in to KDE or Gnome.
Yep, that's what I'd recommend, download and install the main edition from a CD, then install the mint-meta-kde package.

Return to “Installation & Boot”