is truly u have to read it..

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
mitsuzero

is truly u have to read it..

Post by mitsuzero »

my internet has be disconnected because a ISP problem, but i dont know, i have a cel credit up system based on internet , and when i open the internet to do, all the PCs lost internet. i talk to customer services, i m said to it:
im dont have internet and i do the necesary things to see if is my problem
ping, check cords, and whatever.
but the "wreck" people service told me , ur machine have a virus (but i told to him im running linux)
iwas laugh over him .....
:twisted:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Re: is truly u have to read it..

Post by exploder »

Funny! I had my connection tested a couple of weeks ago, bandwidth was low. The guy Comcast sent over runs Linux too! Usually I hear that Linux systems are not supported.
mitsuzero

Re: is truly u have to read it..

Post by mitsuzero »

jeje, but this is a cable connectionn (phone + cable + internet services) 4M is the conection , but rarely i can download at full speed, For more than 3 months before, I did a speed test (when I talk to tech support, about the speed problem), the result was:
your connection is 56 kb.(a modem conection)
I laughed a lot, because he said it was also the problem of linux.
i have more PC's, with Linux (ciberlinux for the customer, linuxmint for me) and one with windows(my wife is not intended to linux-basically is not here Photoshop) but in all 6 machines is slow .....

Return to “Open Chat”