All my artwork

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
gadi
Level 2
Level 2

All my artwork

Post by gadi »

First of all, milion of thanks to KDE CD developer for using my logo. because although I no longer use Linux Mint (I'm on Mother Debian now), I feel tremendously honest, really, viewing my logo on the distro and so many artworks using it.

Well, some moths ago I did changes in my Photobucket album, annd I didn't noticed it on this forum. Sorry for the posible problems, because many links are now broken.

All my related Mint artwork can be found on this album. It includes some signatures, userbars, GIMP splashes, the official Mint logo in big size, wallpapers and the KDE CE logo.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k251/ ... nt-kde.png

Big size:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k251/ ... de-big.png

The SVG file of the logo can be found here, and on this Mediafire folder this file and some other XCF of my emesene and mint related works.

Sorry one more time for the possible problems and thanks for using my logo. Thanks.

See you... some day!
Adeus!

EDIT: Oh sorry... I done a post in the moment I changed mi album.Here You can delete this or the other if needed. Sorry.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
emorrp1

Re: All my artwork

Post by emorrp1 »

Nice, I've always liked your KDE logo.
robber

Post by robber »

I really like this one:

Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

This is the best Gimp background :D
infotechexchange

Post by infotechexchange »

Hello!
I am the marketing manager at a NonProfit (itec3.org) in Maine, USA!
I came across your artwork for LinuxMint and I was hoping if we could use it in our storefront and on our wallpaper. (The aqua-blue LM logo).
I know this thread is super old, but I hope I can reach you! We will totally give you proper credit in our handouts.

Thanks!!

Victoria
gadi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by gadi »

It's an honor to me to read this. Of course you can use my artwork :)

Return to “Your Artwork”