Good Games

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
grimdestripador
Level 6
Level 6

Good Games

Post by grimdestripador »

My Favorite games Games:

First Person Shooters:
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
Dystopia

RTS:
C&C Red Alert 3
Starcraft
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
kanishka
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Good Games

Post by kanishka »

Do you play them all in Linux?
Zwopper
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Zwopper »

I'm a real sucker for:
* Battle For Wesnoth
* RTCW ET (Return To Castle Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory)
My artwork at deviantART | My Band - Electric Alchemea
CREA DIEM!

Lenovo U330P | i5 | 16GB | 128GB - SSD | Elemantary OS 0.4
knuckles

Post by knuckles »

I'm not play on Linux, no that wrong, if I must wait for someting on Linux I build Trains :-) in openttd
but normaly I play on windows, I'm a big fan of RPG's and RTS's
her what I play for the moment

C&C (I like every version)
Fallout3
Dawn Of War 2

when I have finished those games, I play Sacred2 or Drakensang, I do not know wich is better
piratesmack

Post by piratesmack »

This is what I play:
Sauerbraten
Nexuiz
xmoto

I also play Call of Duty 4 in Wine
Bill Gates

Post by Bill Gates »

Hi guys get Windows so you play games

-Bill Gates
kanishka
Level 5
Level 5

Post by kanishka »

muse5187 wrote:I play Starcraft, Wacraft 3
Hey! I'm trying to play them in Linux too!
The problem I still have to resolve is that I have a widescreen monitor, and I'm not able to keep the mouse pointer inside the window :oops:
craxy720

Post by craxy720 »

I just played the demo levels for World of Goo. Seemed pretty fun to me. I didn't realize they made a Linux version, until I looked at a review and saw the Tux mascot. If you like games with a lot of style, and also like to support independant efforts (Two guys made it over the course of two years for just over $100,000), then check it out. It's very slick, and very polished. Give it a download at their site, and if you like it, pay for the whole deal, if not, you get about an hour of content free.
craxy720

Post by craxy720 »

el_b wrote:I tried World Of Goo demo, I liked it, but I'd like to get a higher res.
Yeah, that kind of bugged me too. I think it was developed more with the Wii in mind, but still holds up pretty well when stretched on my 22" monitor. Not sure how it would hold up on my 42" TV if I got it for Wii, but I'm with you on the increased res option. Oh well, it was still a pretty fun game.
piratesmack

Post by piratesmack »

craxy720 wrote:I just played the demo levels for World of Goo. Seemed pretty fun to me. I didn't realize they made a Linux version, until I looked at a review and saw the Tux mascot. If you like games with a lot of style, and also like to support independant efforts (Two guys made it over the course of two years for just over $100,000), then check it out. It's very slick, and very polished. Give it a download at their site, and if you like it, pay for the whole deal, if not, you get about an hour of content free.
I just bought that on my Wii the other day.
Very awesome game
myung93

Post by myung93 »

hey ive seen some starcraft gamers in linux mint, so... why not MAKE A CLAN?????????? :DDDDD i play brood war in europe server, aka:myung93 i think we shud make a clan and show starcraft gamers that starcraft IS playable in linux, cuz i can play it :D Lm)myung93/ Lm.myung93/ myung93[Lm]/ Lm)myung93(/ Lm]myung93[?
i think Lm)myung93 is the best :D btw if we do make a clan, it's gonna be a low map playing clan, no fast :P
Visserys

Post by Visserys »

I love playing plain old flash games.

Flash TD is super addictive. It's a flash version of warcraft 3 TD

Another good one is http://shaunx.mybrute.com/ at that link. Just create a toon and name it. You battle daily and level up your toon and get different weapons and abilities as you go along. I've only been playing it for a short while, but quite enjoy it.

Return to “Open Chat”