Bug in Nautlius in Gloria

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Sid32

Bug in Nautlius in Gloria

Post by Sid32 »

Hey, think I found a small bug in Nautulis in Gloria. I have a background enabled in Nautlius, which makes my text for items white. I click on Trash, which doesn't have the background, the text goes black on a white background, standard. When I go back to a folder in Nautilus with the background, the text stays black untill I restart Nautilus.

Needless to say its very hard to read black text on a dark background. This wasn't an issue in Felicia.

Other then this, enjoying the updates.. cheers,
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
emorrp1

Re: Bug in Nautlius in Gloria

Post by emorrp1 »

Is this still an issue, because I can't reproduce this. The background I set in nautilus was still set on switching to trash.
Sid32

Post by Sid32 »

Yes, switch to list view. The background goes away(white background) and then go to a folder with icon view.
emorrp1

Post by emorrp1 »

ok, now I get it, it has nothing to do with trash, it's the list view you mentioned that's the issue. This bug has been reported https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour ... bug/356289 and was fixed on 28th May in nautilus v2.27.2 which will be in Helena :D
optimize me

Post by optimize me »

Try using gnome color chooser to switch the colors. It's in the repos.

Return to “Software & Applications”