mint7 repositories out?if so where?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
marty510
Level 3
Level 3

mint7 repositories out?if so where?

Post by marty510 »

just wondering if they were out yet? would they be worth getting yet if they are? I once tried some link to get the repositories for another version of mint/ubuntu and could,t get any of them to work, what,s up with that?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
lagagnon

Re: mint7 repositories out?if so where?

Post by lagagnon »

Mint 7 already has its own repository and the Synaptic package manager is set to use it, otherwise I really don't know what you are asking.
marty510
Level 3
Level 3

Post by marty510 »

I,m wondering about the repositorys that I can get online so I,ll have/put them on DVD's, so I'll have them when I don,t have internet anymore. Better than buying them from some one online....ready made, ya know. :)
marty510
Level 3
Level 3

Post by marty510 »

the link you posted took me to a small number of files, where,s the whole thing?(no offense)
Sorry to be a pain, I know this would be the ubuntu 9.04 repository?
lagagnon

Post by lagagnon »

Go to Menu, Package Manager, Settings, Repositories, and scroll down the list to see all the checked URI's.
marty510
Level 3
Level 3

Post by marty510 »

those don;t take me to anything important, can you be more specific or post an exact link? :oops:

Return to “Software & Applications”