New Linux software portal

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Re: New Linux software portal

Post by exploder »

Nice design! Your effort seems much better than when Linspire tryed this. Your organising of software looks good and everything is consistent. Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
markcynt

Post by markcynt »

Looks pretty decent to me. Nice layout. I bookmarked it to check out more thoroughly when I have time.
Alpha-Geek
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Alpha-Geek »

Looks good. I bookmarked it as well.
That "Yo Frankie" game is a real hoot! :lol:
Lantesh

Post by Lantesh »

Very nice site. I'm sure I'll be using it. :D
dlkreations

Post by dlkreations »

Ozz wrote:The link to your website does not work anymore, tried googling it, but unfortunately no luck, as the link does appear, but does not load. Is the website down? This is a real shame as I enjoyed browsing the apps there.
Indeed... same result for me as well.
laofzu
Level 2
Level 2

Post by laofzu »

While you are waiting for this site to get back up and running, you can visit my sites at www.linuxsoftwareportal.org and www.rolandarms.com. The first one is only Linux software and the second one is cross-platform software for Linix, MacOSX and Windows. I hope he gets his site up soon, as I want to check it out to see if there are some ideas I can use in mine.

Return to “Chat about Linux”