The French speak French to Linux Mint 7

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
jobastr

The French speak French to Linux Mint 7

Post by jobastr »

Sorry I do not speak English very well, but I wanted you announced that a magazine talking Linux Mint France.
For once you must make the effort of translation

CLIC HERE : Linux Identity Kit HS – Linux Mint 7 “Gloria”
Husse

Re: The French speak French to Linux Mint 7

Post by Husse »

An entire magazine - wow :)
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

Et bien je serai arrive a Paris plus tot qu'elle :lol:

Ca fait chaud au coeur, apres tant d'autres pays, de se laisser a deviner enfin un succes francais, ici-meme, dans mon pays natal.
Vive la Nation!

Clem
In English: I can't remember if Linux Identity is a Polish or an American group. Either way, they are extremely prominent in French kiosks and newsagents and they also translate their kits in English for foreign markets. According to the table of contents they also reviewed the mint tools... and the kit comes with both the Main and the x64 editions. I'm delighted to see this as Linux Mint is still very unknown to Linux users in France and a lot less popular than it is in most other countries. Oh... and to know that I'll be able to show off in front of my mom at the local newsagent, "que d'mande le peuple?!" :)
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

Oh... and to know that I'll be able to show off in front of my mom at the local newsagent, "que d'mande le peuple?!" :)
You have to love those nice little bonuses! :D
Husse

Post by Husse »

I'm delighted to see this as Linux Mint is still very unknown to Linux users in France and a lot less popular than it is in most other countries.
But Clem - don't you like France? :) :)
(My italics)

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”