Michael Jackson Dead at 50

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
dlkreations

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

Post by dlkreations »

Don't know if anyone has heard this or not, but the headlines are everywhere; Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50, presumably from cardiac arrest. You can read the full story here: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... index.html

He may have been a little whacky for my taste in later years, but back in the 80s when he were at his best, I respected Michael Jackson as an artist. R.I.P.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Pierre
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50

Post by Pierre »

Yeah - been all over the media - like ALL DAY .. :)
& now the TV news 2.
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.
dlkreations

Post by dlkreations »

augelita wrote:Which michael Jackson music video shows him turning into a cat? This is a question dedicating Michael Jackson, I just want to know if you seen a MJ music video that shows MJ turning into a cat. Do you know which MV is it?
It's Billy Jean, and this wasn't the correct thread to post this in.

I am though actually quite surprised no one else posted in here. Wait, you must all think he was guilty of paedophilia as well right? Either that or you didn't like his music or something.
humptydumpty
Level 1
Level 1

Post by humptydumpty »

Michael who?

Return to “Open Chat”