Gloria KDE wallpaper

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pcdoctor

Gloria KDE wallpaper

Post by pcdoctor »

I'm still using Elyssa KDE. Can someone please upload the Gloria KDE wallpaper for me? I really like it. Thx.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
pcdoctor

Re: Gloria KDE wallpaper

Post by pcdoctor »

I saw this website last week and I typed in Gloria in the search area but nothing came up. I'll keep looking.
Well, I checked a few pages in the wallpapers area and couldn't find the exact wallpaper. There was a wallpaper called "rain" but it wasn't the same one.
I'm going to download the Gloria KDE RC1 and just extract the wallpaper so I can use it in "Elyssa". Thx for responding.
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

If you used the link I provided, and clicked the third from the top, you would have seen both colors. (Wallpaper of the month November)
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Oops, I guess it's time for me to get glasses since I'm over 30. Thx for pointing that out. I've been meaning to give the Gloria kde a try anyway. I'll download the wallpaper. Thx again for your assistance.
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

KDE is my desktop of choice . . . and I just Love Mint 7 KDE! :D

Return to “Software & Applications”