Anyone gotten Skype fully functional on a Samsung NC10

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
marteire

Anyone gotten Skype fully functional on a Samsung NC10

Post by marteire »

Hi,

I recently installed skype on my Samsung NC10 netbook and have encountered the issue where the mic is not picking up anybody speaking. I have troubleshooted this myself and learned there are numerous different versions of Skype as well as different audio architecture one can use and within each of these there are different settings.

The common solution to this problem offered on the forums is just to muck about trying all the different versions of Skype and audio drivers and the settins within these until you eventually find a configuration which works for your hardware.

Well believe me I have tried this for several weeks, (including) making sure my mic wasnt muted, but nothing seems to be working.

So if there are any other members out there who have managed to get the audio working on a Samsung NC10 netbook could you please let me know just what configuration you arrived at to achive this. I would be most grateful, not only to give my head peace but also to be less reliant on windows for one more application.

Many thanks in advance.

Marteire
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Software & Applications”