File Sharing?

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Melon Bread

File Sharing?

Post by Melon Bread »

First off let me say I love mint4win, it lets me easily run linux on my school laptop.

My only question is is there anyway to share files from windows to mint, for example pictures and stuff?

Thank You in Advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
David Hunter
Level 3
Level 3

Re: File Sharing?

Post by David Hunter »

Thanks beyecixramd!
Husse wrote:Actually I've never broken a Linux I have managed to install - but there are a few I never managed to install :)
David Hunter
Level 3
Level 3

Post by David Hunter »

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :D
Thanks beyecixramd!
Husse wrote:Actually I've never broken a Linux I have managed to install - but there are a few I never managed to install :)
SpudGun

Post by SpudGun »

Melon Bread wrote:First off let me say I love mint4win, it lets me easily run linux on my school laptop.

My only question is is there anyway to share files from windows to mint, for example pictures and stuff?

Thank You in Advance.
Take a look at this linkhttp://wubi-installer.org/faq.php
I think this is what you are looking for, you just have to browse for your files within the directories /host and /media , all your windows stuff will be there :D
Melon Bread

Post by Melon Bread »

Oh well thank you both very much. It was both very hepful.

Return to “Installation & Boot”