4.3.3 Released today!

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
dequire

4.3.3 Released today!

Post by dequire »

News from the Dot...

http://dot.kde.org/2009/11/03/kde-433-out-now-clockwork

Should be in the repo's soon I would think :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Re: 4.3.3 Released today!

Post by exploder »

dequire, I saw this too! The announcement said that it is a big fix and translation release, it says it should be a smooth update! I can't wait for the packages to hit the repos! KDE 4 just keeps getting better. :D

dequire, I see you are in Ohio. Have you ever heard of Conneaut or Ashtabula? I am originally from Conneaut Ohio.
dequire

Post by dequire »

exploder wrote:dequire, I saw this too! The announcement said that it is a big fix and translation release, it says it should be a smooth update! I can't wait for the packages to hit the repos! KDE 4 just keeps getting better. :D

dequire, I see you are in Ohio. Have you ever heard of Conneaut or Ashtabula? I am originally from Conneaut Ohio.
Of course! I live near Youngstown :)
MaddogF16

Post by MaddogF16 »

4.4.0 is due out in January 2010 and this may be the time that they start to introduce more new features that they've been working at porting and developing, once this round of bug fixes are done.
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

Of course! I live near Youngstown :)
I dated a woman that lived in Brookfield Ohio for 5 years. I stayed in Youngstown for a couple of months, years ago to take some automotive classes. I am familiar with the area where you live. I liked Brookfield Ohio. What town do you live in?
dequire

Post by dequire »

I live in Canfield. It's a small world after all!
dequire

Post by dequire »

Here's more on Project Timelord. I'm excited too. It's about time KDE was not the red-headed stepchild in the *buntu world. Maybe "Cinderella" is a better description? =)

http://jontheechidna.wordpress.com/2009 ... -internet/

* note the downloadable PDF in the post *
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

KDE 4.3.3 is in the backports ppa now. I just installed the new version, it seems to work just fine. KMail is noticeably faster.
I live in Canfield. It's a small world after all!
I went to the Canfeild Fair a couple of times, it was years ago but it was a nice place.

Return to “Software & Applications”