Remastersys with mint4win?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mikhou

Remastersys with mint4win?

Post by mikhou »

I've got a question re: using remastersys. I have been dual-booting Vista and Mint 7 via mint4win for a few months now, and I'm ready to make the full Linux plunge with a virtual Windows machine that will run any remaining Windows apps that I need (those that won't run in Wine that is). However, I really want to be able to restore my machine exactly as it is now (minus Vista) as I have made numerous changes to it over the last few months. My question is this. When I run Remastersys, does it matter that Mint is installed via mint4win or will it work the same as if I had done a direct HD install in the first place? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

mikhou
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
markcynt

Re: Remastersys with mint4win?

Post by markcynt »

It's a good question.

Might be better answered in the Remastersys forum.

The developer hangs out there frequently.

http://geekconnection.org/remastersys/forums/index.php

Return to “Beginner Questions”