Windows 7 or vista..?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
gibbs1984
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Windows 7 or vista..?

Post by gibbs1984 »

I'd say that Linux Mint 8 is better.

Windows 7 is better than Vista though.

:?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Linux Mint 20.3 (Cinnamon) 64bit.
irly

Post by irly »

I can say that Linux Mint 7 (Gloria) is better than Windows seven and Vista but if your are a big fun of windows you can try Window$ $even much more better that Vi$ta.
DrHu

Post by DrHu »

Wha??

What's the question exactingness..
You are buying a notebook and it will either have Win 7 or vista installed, which one is better
  • In windows OS case, the votes come down for win 7,even though there is little difference between it and Vista
Now, is the second part (only being inferred) which computer that came with either win 7 or Vista would work better with Linux mint
  • Throw them magic dice, that's the answer..
900i
Level 6
Level 6

Post by 900i »

Marksteven, which country you in. If UK get this.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/174473
Desktop Core i7 Linux Mint 21.1 / Laptop Dell Precision M6400 Linux Mint 21.1

Return to “Beginner Questions”