Wine Sub-Menus

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
opticyclic

Wine Sub-Menus

Post by opticyclic »

If I add the main Gnome Menu to the panel I get the following structure:

Code: Select all

Wine - Programs - Accessories
                  Agent Ransack
                  Switch Sound File converter
     - Browse C:\ Drive
     - Configure Wine
     - Uninstall Wine Software
However, the mintMenu just gives me a flat mess of all shortcuts with no directory structure at all.
This makes it a pain to browse to what you are looking for and doesn't look right.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Wine Sub-Menus

Post by remoulder »

Hi opticycle, it sounds like you have a similar issue to myself in my post http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=37036. Unfortunately I have no response from any of the Mint team in connection with this, but I guess they're busy with new releases at the moment.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
sumino

Post by sumino »

I am experiencing the same behaviour as posted by opticyclic.

I have created some screen shots to elaborate
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AT3x ... o2bQ&hl=en

The additional observation I had was that I don't see any sub folders in any menu. I.e. if I create a menu folder under Internet called test, and put 1 menu item there that launches firefox... I see the same behaviour where this new menu item appears in the same level/list as all items in Internet. There doesn't seem be to me a mechanism for displaying the sub-menu folders in mintMenu.
robins80
Level 3
Level 3

Post by robins80 »

Has anyone ever figured this out?

Return to “Software & Applications”