mezzoMint Community Edition?

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Poiema
Level 1
Level 1

mezzoMint Community Edition?

Post by Poiema »

What do y'all think? Is a Community version of Mint featuring the Mezzo desktop of interest to anyone? I'm thinking something that uses the corners and maybe offers the 'widgets' but I'm not the most hip on the straight line restrictions they now have - I want to drag and drop them where I please. And a quality background and core of preinstalled software such as Linux Mint. I was also thinking that since the desktop utilizes Mozilla.... I wonder if Ajax programs such as AjaxWrite can be made to open right onto the desktop instead of in a browser window? mezzoMint could be sort of a concept Mint Community distro? Does anyone else have any ideas? Does anyone like this idea? At the moment I am just brainstorming and sharing with y'all. I don't know how long it may take to put something like this together, and I don't know if I'll personally have the time that's needed. Especially since when it comes to coding I am pretty much just a 'dabbler'.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”