Drivers for the GeForce 210 video card SOLVED

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mdquince

Drivers for the GeForce 210 video card SOLVED

Post by mdquince »

anyone know where I can get the drivers for a GeForce 210 video card?? It came with my new i7 computer and it will not save my settings. every time I restart my computer the display goes back to 1280x1024 which is way to much for a little 19 inch monitor. it makes the icons look like little dot's on the screen...lol
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Drivers for the GeForce 210 video card

Post by remoulder »

Have you looked in Hardware Drivers under the Administration menu? This is a new card so I'm not sure how well it will be supported under linux yet.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
themew

Re: Drivers for the GeForce 210 video card

Post by themew »

I'm using a BFG GeForce 220 and an MSI GeForce 210 in two AMD machines running Helena x64 with no problems whatsoever.

Simply install the Nvidia drivers (I'm using 195.30) and you'll be up and running. I was using the built-in motherboard Nvidia 6100SE prior to
these cards, also without issue.

Nvidia and Helena love my 2 new Nvidia cards :)

Return to “Hardware Support”