Flash Buttons not working (youtube, iplayer...)

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Carl
Level 5
Level 5

Flash Buttons not working (youtube, iplayer...)

Post by Carl »

For some reason when I click buttons on flash videos they won't work :? it will work for maybe the first 5 min but then they will stop working I have this problem with both firefox and opera. with websites like youtube which have keyboard shortcuts enabled for flash I can hit the spacebar and this will pause/play the film even when clicking the buttons will not =[

I've removed and then reinstalled flash to see if it fixed the problem but it didnt :wink:

I'm using Mint KDE CE RC1
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Flash Buttons not working (youtube, iplayer...)

Post by remoulder »

You do understand that the RC bit in the last line of your post means that there may still be bugs in the release? :) Can you repost this to the KDE RC bug thread please.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
Carl
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Flash Buttons not working (youtube, iplayer...)

Post by Carl »

remoulder wrote:You do understand that the RC bit in the last line of your post means that there may still be bugs in the release? :) Can you repost this to the KDE RC bug thread please.
I know but I assumed it was probably me rather than the computer :lol: , also flash is a very common piece of software and so I thought that it would be more likely someone else would have probably come across this problem before me :o

Return to “Sound”