[not a bug but nonsense] Linux Mint 8

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
michaelat33685

[not a bug but nonsense] Linux Mint 8

Post by michaelat33685 »

I have found that the file extension for all your Linux Mint operating systems is .ISO. This makes them nothing more then self replicators. After downloads these files & double clicking them all a person gets is the chance to download these operating systems again, over & over & over. Other than that they are worthless. Is this a way of forcing people to buy the CD's since Linux Mint is "NOT FREE" for anyone to use?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
richyrich

Re: Linux Mint 8

Post by richyrich »

Fred

Post by Fred »

michaelat33685,

There is so much wrong with your post, I wouldn't even know where to begin. With all due respect, you have no clue what you are talking about. Please do a little research before posting/complaining.

Fred
Aevum

Post by Aevum »

michaelat33685 wrote:I have found that the file extension for all your Linux Mint operating systems is .ISO. This makes them nothing more then self replicators. After downloads these files & double clicking them all a person gets is the chance to download these operating systems again, over & over & over. Other than that they are worthless. Is this a way of forcing people to buy the CD's since Linux Mint is "NOT FREE" for anyone to use?
Pointless.
gravelbay

Post by gravelbay »

TROLL?
Just wondering. :roll:

Return to “Beginner Questions”