portatili senza windows, Rome

Forum di supporto per utenti di lingua italiana
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
vtired

portatili senza windows, Rome

Post by vtired »

Ciao Tutti,
I just looking for a place in Rome where I could buy acer aspire notebook (not netbook) without windows. Any idea?
Regards.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
davedarkblade

Re: portatili senza windows, Rome

Post by davedarkblade »

Hi... sorry but I don't live in Rome. I think you can find that notebook at some electronics store.
speedyx

Post by speedyx »

Look for MediaWorld iperstore
vtired

Post by vtired »

speedyx wrote:Look for MediaWorld iperstore
I had checked with mediaworld and Euronics, nothing.
speedyx

Post by speedyx »

Sorry, I didn't read your post with a great attention!
WITHOUT WINDOWS
You are in Italy, where the American Corporations and the Vatican rules! :mrgreen: I'm only jocking.
In Italy, at the big store only Microsoft and Apple systems, sorry! No FreeDOS, No Linux.
If you have time you can buy online from the States.

Mi dispiace tanto per te. Ma se trovi qualcosa fallo sapere pure a me. Credo ti possa solo avvalere del diritto di rimborso in caso non accetti la licenza di Windows. C'è qualche informazione dettagliata sul sito di Paolo Attivissimo disinformatico.info se ricordo bene.
Ciao!
vtired

Post by vtired »

Thanks speedyx,
I have seen some at eprice.it, but acer extensa, and very cheap, less than 400 euros, not for entertainment I think. They don't say which distro of linux.
davedarkblade

Post by davedarkblade »

Sorry but in Italy computers are sold with windows and then the private install linux.
Leppie

Post by Leppie »

There's a shop in via Gallilei selling pc's and laptops with Linux. I don't know what machines they sell, nor what distro is installed, nor their price list. i just saw it passing by.
speedyx

Post by speedyx »

Leppie wrote:There's a shop in via Gallilei selling pc's and laptops with Linux. I don't know what machines they sell, nor what distro is installed, nor their price list. i just saw it passing by.
GREAT! A LIGHT OF HOPE! :wink:
davedarkblade

Post by davedarkblade »

speedyx wrote:
Leppie wrote:There's a shop in via Gallilei selling pc's and laptops with Linux. I don't know what machines they sell, nor what distro is installed, nor their price list. i just saw it passing by.
GREAT! A LIGHT OF HOPE! :wink:
A BEACON IN THE NIGHT! :lol:
Aevum

Post by Aevum »

You've been lucky actually, I've never seen any shop selling Laptop with a LInux distribution in it, if it wasn't with Windows.. then there was Mac 0S in it.. and that is not ofc cheap at all! XD
vtired

Post by vtired »

diego1188

Post by diego1188 »

Check out Garlach44: http://www.garlach44.it/
they sell online Ubuntu-equipped desktops, laptops and netbooks.
Some weeks ago the Italian Mint forum contacted Garlach44; they told us that we could buy their products with a special discount and with Mint 8 installed.
More details here: http://www.linuxmint-italia.org/index.php?topic=2860

Return to “Italiano - Italian”