flash player/plugin

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tekdawg

flash player/plugin

Post by tekdawg »

Sorry if this is the wrong way to go about solving my issue...I've waited to long by trying everything I knew how or thought I knew how to do...now I cant get a video to play to save my little slave life...trying to watch a CTV Olympic coverage video and they needed silverlight installed....so that led me to mono and that lead me to where I am now, with not a thing working...best case here is step by step to uninstall whatever I did and reinstall what I need....I'm sorry I waited so long, so freaken frustrated that I'm likely to cause severe damage unless I'm following instructions...to whom ever will help me..may all your wishes and prayers come through forever and ever...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Lits

Re: flash player/plugin

Post by Lits »

Tell us exactly what you did. We can't really help you out with the vague information that you have given so far ;)
Koninator

Post by Koninator »

Linux don't have Silver Light.
But there is Open source project, ...
http://go-mono.com/moonlight/download.aspx
Try mono but if that doesn't work probably there is version problem.
All functions in latest Silver Light are not supported by Mono.
I had similar problem with mono 1.x version,
Fire Fox showed something similar to, Movie player instead of Silver Light animation.
markcynt

Post by markcynt »

You could always watch Olympic videos on MSNBC

Return to “Beginner Questions”