Can a quarter century constitute coming soon

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
wwblm
Level 4
Level 4

Can a quarter century constitute coming soon

Post by wwblm »

:lol:

Technically I did have it up and running for a while with a CMS and everything. Long story on that one... Hard crash a bunch of years ago took it off line and I didn't even bother to reconstruct the virtual hosts file until today. Planning on resurrecting the site for promoting Mint and FOSS. Not going to use the CMS or PHP so I needed an index file and found this one from 25 years ago. Hope you get a kick out of it. Hopefully bu summer this one really will be in production.

http://www.t-diff.com/
vimes666
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Can a quarter century constitute coming soon

Post by vimes666 »

wwblm wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm Hopefully bu summer this one really will be in production.
This year?
wwblm
Level 4
Level 4

Post by wwblm »

vimes666 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm
wwblm wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm Hopefully bu summer this one really will be in production.
This year?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vimes666
Level 6
Level 6

Post by vimes666 »

I used to make my sites in those days with html, javascript and asp without cms. It still lives on a backup somewhere. Nowadays I just use a static html generator (pelican) for the few things I still have online. The content is written with markdown, easy peasy.

Return to “Open Chat”