Linux mint LogoS as Fonts for Conky!

Add functionality to your desktop
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
sweetsuicide

Linux mint LogoS as Fonts for Conky!

Post by sweetsuicide »

Hello everybody :D !
I'm sorry, but I've been googling a lot and the only thing I've found is the wonderful, perfect, incredible but lacking of mint logo Open Logos font. I'm really new to linux and my first setting attempt is thebeloved conky desktop application.
BUT I can't find a font with the mint logo (or logos) for my beatiful desktop. Anyone has already done it? You could say: "Do it yourself!" And I'll reply: "Of course, but all of the graphical designers out there can do a slightly better job than me, so, if there isn't one out there I'll try by finding out all of the scalable mint logos and do the font by myself, eventually adding it to the Open Logos one. But, again, I first need some infos!"
Thanks everybody

Luca
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
robber

Re: Linux mint LogoS as Fonts for Conky!

Post by robber »

There is one that is a bit of a start, I think it's called 'Rothwell' There aren't really many letters in it that really "go" with Mint, though.

http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=1191
sweetsuicide

Post by sweetsuicide »

I don need to WRITE like mint. I would like to get a vector file to build just the LOGO of Mint in fontforge. So that I'll be the first to have a Conky with my mint logo on top.
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

There are svg logos & icons at the Artwork site.
beauvin

Post by beauvin »

You could try the Open Logos font but it doesn't have the KDE mint icon unfortunately :(
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/ ... ent=104776

Return to “Compiz, Conky, Docks & Widgets”