Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
stifanee

Post by stifanee »

What is the number does mobile skype dial before connecting your call? I accidently changed the number that skype (for mobile phones) dials to connect my calls. I've tried uninstalling the application and reinstalling it to retrieve the original number but to know avail. If anyone with skype on there mobile phone can provide me with the number I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: skype

Post by remoulder »

Surely this is different in different countries or are you assuming everyone lives in yours? Uninstalling skype does not delete the user settings in the hidden .skype folder in your home. Try deleting those, otherwise why not ask skype themselves?
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.

Return to “Xfce”