When my feat hit the floor,

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
grimdestripador
Level 6
Level 6

When my feat hit the floor,

Post by grimdestripador »

I too downloaded PCLINUXOS while waiting for this beta to come out. Thanks to clem who posted it on distowatch.com. He posted a torrent, .. The one time I don't check linuxmint.com first and rather raw it from a second hand source. I feel ashamed. But anyway distrowatch was a hot place to post a link to the torrent in the bulletin. and I had an easier download than normal,,, I even became a DHT and was helping 63 nodes, pinhole outgoing ports through firewalls.

Computers are SOOO educational - Kintaro Oi'!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
scorp123
Level 8
Level 8

Post by scorp123 »

And why do you post this into "Announcements" ?? :roll: ==> Moved into "Random".
grimdestripador
Level 6
Level 6

Post by grimdestripador »

I guess this was my bad, I clicked "new post" when I meant reply post. It was supposed to be in the new KDE beta thread. I thought new post meant, new post for this specific conversation, and reply would be quote. But guess not. And it got posted into announcements, sorry.,
scorp123 wrote:And why do you post this into "Announcements" ?? :roll: ==> Moved into "Random".

Return to “Open Chat”