Mint 9 and Mint4Win

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
d0ped

Mint 9 and Mint4Win

Post by d0ped »

Will mint4win be working on Mint 9?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Mint 9 and Mint4Win

Post by remoulder »

One of the team might be able to answer this, but I suspect it's an unknown until Lucid is released.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
merlwiz79
Level 8
Level 8

Post by merlwiz79 »

Ubuntu Lucid has Wubi working.
I am building a new version now and will be testing it.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Post by remoulder »

merlwiz79 wrote:Ubuntu Lucid has Wubi working
Just read Clem's blog post. No need for it here, but guess it will stop all the 'what happened to... posts! :wink:
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
PGHammer

Post by PGHammer »

remoulder wrote:One of the team might be able to answer this, but I suspect it's an unknown until Lucid is released.
Mint4Win *is* included with the Mint 9 RC (Isadora); I used it to install this test version inside Windows 7 Ultimate (both are 64-bit).

However, temporarily disable Norton Security Suite/360/NIS/NAV beforehand (it will break pyrun.exe, which is the core of the Mint4Win/Wubi installer otherwise); MSE is fine, however.

Return to “Installation & Boot”