Constant switching from Disconnected to Connectiion Establi

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Post by Husse »

Welcome to Mint welders4linux
That is a really odd thing...
Is it really shifting or is it just that is seems so?
What kind of connection is it and what hardware do you have? Cassandra?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Post by Husse »

OK - this could help, not sure.
Some broadband routers get problems after heavy use, some cache may be filled.
Turn the router (and the modem) off for an hour and see if that helps - if not see to it that you have all you need to get back and then make a factory reset of both router and modem.
Read the documentation carefully as some should be turned off others turned on when you do that.
I suggest this as you say it was after moving large files
Husse

Post by Husse »

Did you stumble on the submit button? :) I removed the double post. I have to think about this for a while. This can be hardware as well as software and I have actually never even heard of such behavior. And of course it may be totally unrelated to your recent download - or not....

Return to “Beginner Questions”