Greetings

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
1Eric2

Greetings

Post by 1Eric2 »

Hello forum members: Have been trying to dabble with Linux for a wee bit, lacking in a lot of knowledge. Have the same persistent problem with setting up my WiFi via Broadcom BCM4312. Have read through the mintWiFi, followed that. Looked through here and can't find a solution to my particular problem, so if anyone could tell me where to go for more help, it'd be great, as I know this isn't the place to go into detail about the troubles I'm having
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: Greetings

Post by Aging Technogeek »

1eric2,

Welcome to the Linux Mint community. I hope your stay will be long and pleasant.

You can post your question in Networking - Wireless, or in Newbie Questions. Just please not both. Double posting is not good forum etiquette.

Also, you may want to read this

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 61&start=0

before you post. The first post in the topic is the one to read.
1Eric2

Post by 1Eric2 »

Well, thank you for your advice, but after many face/desks, I gave up n went to bed. Then I guess the tech support elves came round, cause I was surfing via WiFi before I finished my morning coffee. Sure is a tasty, tasty Mint this Mint9 is.
mintymintminty
Level 2
Level 2

Post by mintymintminty »

I'm new here myself but welcome to the forum and have a good time with mint :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”