Hey!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
apet

Hey!

Post by apet »

Hey guys!

I'm Andy, an austrian guy who tried to switch to Linux from Windows.
Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice topics, answers and so on... It was really usefull in getting started @ Linux!

My Linux (still helena...) is rly stable and nice looking (themes, etc., <3 gnome!) and provides everything i need for work and fun!
Only a small amount of software isnt available for Linux (or wine) and I've to work with virtualbox, which works just fine :)

Maybe I can improve a little bit so I can answer to a few posts in the future :)

Greetings,
Andy
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Hey!

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello Andy,
Welcome to Mint Forum,good to see you are finding your way around.
The community site http://community.linuxmint.com/ has a lot of tutorials and information you may find useful.
Also have a look at our IRC channels #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat,you are connected automatically when you open Xchat or simply click the "Get support on our IRC Channel" link in my signature.
Have fun with Mint
apet

Re: Hey!

Post by apet »

Thank you, for the usefull informations about IRC... XChat works fine for me - now i can ask my questions, and spend my time in learning instant by chatting.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”