The doldman

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
OldManHook

The doldman

Post by OldManHook »

have been using Ubuntu since 6.06 upgraded from 9.10 to 10.04 killed my wireless, Which was working in 9.10 someone told me about this disto I had read about mint being a better Ubuntu
Installed the man DVD Updated the hardware drivers everything Worked, have been using Linux Mint 9 for over three weeks now Don't know how something based on the base of Ubuntu is so much better.
Oh yes I'm OldManHook use the on most Forums or some form of.
I try to post only on what I Know,Read a lots of other Posts-- My first post Today reply in less than 30 Min. Much better than the heels on the ubuntu forums. I also have noticed that it not all the one up on you,head in the sand, no Problems with this OS.
Pleased with Mint so far, Happy to see a Forum that Cares.Oh i'm not a windows hater just want something Better. -- Thank You
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
JasonLG

Re: The doldman

Post by JasonLG »

Welcome to the wonderful world of Mint. :D I'm glad you find the forums helpful we all do our best to contribute to the community the best way we know how.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”