Website banners

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
Brad

Website banners

Post by Brad »

Make a banner that people can copy the HTML code and add to their website.
beefstu

Re: Website banners

Post by beefstu »

Feel free to make one yourself to offer up, otherwise take a look through the artwork section, I'm sure there's something pretty good that someone has made that would do for this purpose.
JonM33

Post by JonM33 »

Brad wrote:Make a banner that people can copy the HTML code and add to their website.
I agree. Firefox did a good job at that. I put their banners up on some websites I ran once. Now look at how many people use Firefox (not to say that it was the banners on my websites that caused that).
TheTeZ

Post by TheTeZ »

this is easy to do..... basically find a picture and just add the html you want for it.... but i can make a custom one if you want, what kind? what size? do you want it to be a link? what do you want on it? just "linux mint, cuz all the cool kids are doing it" or a link, or what? give some specifics, and it can easily be done, possibly with images already on the forums
scottlinux

Post by scottlinux »

TheTeZ wrote:this is easy to do..... basically find a picture and just add the html you want for it.... but i can make a custom one if you want, what kind? what size? do you want it to be a link? what do you want on it? just "linux mint, cuz all the cool kids are doing it" or a link, or what? give some specifics, and it can easily be done, possibly with images already on the forums
Responding to old post, but yeah sure anyone can do this on their own, but it holds entirely different weight if there was a _dedicated page_ on linuxmint.com with website banners to copy/paste html and add to your blog/website, etc.

Ex:

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26870

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”