Hi from India

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
anshuljain

Hi from India

Post by anshuljain »

Hello all,
I'm a newcomer into the Debian/Ubuntu/Mint world. In my professional capacity I work as a manager for test engineering at a large networking company. My team is an exclusive Linux-only team, and I've been looking for the right distro for all of my deployments. Mint seems to hit the sweet spot as it works out of the box on my corporate Lenovo SL500 laptop. Its been working swimmingly very very well in my development environment, with almost little or no problems at all.

My sincere thanks to the developers of Mint for giving us this excellent distro. Great job!

-Anshul
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Hi from India

Post by tdockery97 »

Hi anshuljain and welcome. You know that it is people like you who decide to use distros like Mint professionally that will bring us into the mainstream. As more people realize the capabilities of the many good distros out there, they will understand that linux is not a "toy" for geeks. Have fun in the Mint community!
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello anshuljain,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
You will finds lots of useful information here and on the community site http://community.linuxmint.com/ including tutorials,software reviews,a hardware database and ideas for future development.
We also have IRC channels - open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be connected automatically to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
tautas

Post by tautas »

hello contact me to help

Return to “Introduce Yourself”