Hello, my name is Stereo Mike...

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tek_heretik

Hello, my name is Stereo Mike...

Post by tek_heretik »

just kidding, it's Slim Shady...kidding again, lmao, it's actually Ryan, aka tek_heretik. Well, this is the deal, I FOUND THE MOST EXCELLENT DISTRO ON EARTH! I have been distro hopping for SIX YEARS and it stops here and now. XP install disk is now a frisbie. I will be making modest but steady $ donations as long as this distro stays alive. I prefer to mail money orders in what ever currency but if that is not possible, guess I will have to go the MC route. If I can get a mailing address, aka PO Box, etc, that would be great. Any Admin, etc, lemme know. Will be trying to install DIRECTLY to my 4 drive Raid 0 (ICH10R) but if that doesn't work, will add a /boot drive and install the balance to the Raid as suggested in another distro forum.

Fantastic job guys/girls, keep up the good work, and please, don't do like other distros and try to fix what isn't broke, found that far too often, just when they got it right, they go and mess it all up in the next release. Ease of use and beginner friendly is the way to go, so far so good. Sadly, other distros are shying away from corporate supported plugins and drivers, who cares where they come from, as long as they stay 'free'. :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
BubbaBlues

Re: Hello, my name is Stereo Mike...

Post by BubbaBlues »

Hello Stereo, I mean Slim, I mean Ryan. Welcome aboard! Doesn't take long using Mint to see the quality does it? 8)
If you wish to make a donation check here. http://linuxmint.com/donors.php I'm sure it would be much appreciated.
Last edited by BubbaBlues on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Hello Ryan, and welcome to Linux Mint and the very friendly and helpful Mint community. Its always nice to meet someone so enthusiastic about Mint. I feel the same way after trying dozens of distros.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello Stereo Mike,
Welcome to Mint Forum,
I'm sure you and your alter-egos will have fun here. :lol:
You will also find lots of useful information here http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help we also have IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat

Return to “Introduce Yourself”