Hello everybody!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
JWolf

Hello everybody!

Post by JWolf »

Hi!

I'm a new Spanish user at this forum but I've read you for a year. So, first of all, congratulations and thank you ;) I took Linux seriously when I tried Helena and I felt in love with her :lol: Now I'm using Isadora and I'm very happy too. I've used Mint for 6 months and I think I'm not going to use Win for working any more :lol:

I hope to learn a lot of things about Mint and about Linux in general. And I wish I could help you too.

:wink:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by tdockery97 »

Hello JWolf, and welcome to the Mint community. The great thing about this community is that whatever help you receive allows you to gain the knowledge to help the next new person with their questions.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello JWolf,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
JWolf

Post by JWolf »

Thank you two very much!

Very interesting links oscar799, thanks again :wink:
dawgdoc

Post by dawgdoc »

JWolf wrote: when I tried Helena and I felt in love with her :lol: Now I'm using Isadora and I'm very happy too. I've used Mint for 6 months ...:wink:
... and in 6 months you will be in love with Julia. :lol: oh the fickle hearted lovers of the younger generations. :lol:
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

... and in 6 months you will be in love with Julia. :lol: oh the fickle hearted lovers of the younger generations. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
JWolf

Post by JWolf »

Oh yes!! but because Julia sounds better than Isadora :lol: :lol: :lol:
jesica

Post by jesica »

welcome to this forum
carolyny476

Post by carolyny476 »

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!! :D
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Hi carolyny476. Yes, newcomers are always welcome to the Mint community. More members=more input=a better distro! Have fun with Mint. :D
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
dawgdoc

Post by dawgdoc »

carolyny476 wrote:Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!! :D
Welcome Carolyn

Return to “Introduce Yourself”