*n000b Alert* Hi Mint

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Minty-A-Holic

*n000b Alert* Hi Mint

Post by Minty-A-Holic »

Just installed mint on the recommendation of a friend. What a great thing to give someone.. I guess I am the Mint-A-Holic cause I'm hooked... Mint Installed like a dream (no more problems than MS ever gave me LOL) and everything is up and running great. Have had my go at Gimp, Open Office, and more and I'm impressed.

Thanks for the Great Linux Distro!!!!
I'm very very new to this but to have it run so effortlessly is against everything I have heard. Now that the GUI has been tamed I am moving on to Terminal... Any suggestions for starting points on the forums or otherwise are happily accepted!

Hope to see some of you around..

Minty!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
m1k3
Level 1
Level 1

Re: *n000b Alert* Hi Mint

Post by m1k3 »

Welcome aboard! It's awesome isn't it? :D I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have - feel free to send me a PM.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Hi and welcome to the Mint community. You'll probably find more than you need to know about the terminal at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingTheTerminal. Have fun with Mint.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
dawgdoc

Post by dawgdoc »

Welcome, Minty-A-Holic

Check out this thread, it offers tips and "tricks of the trade" and has links to a number of guides and tutorials. Also, there is a tutorial section in the Linux Mint Community Site.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello Minty-A-Holic,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
For real-time help try our IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be connected automatically to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
jesica

Post by jesica »

Welcome

Return to “Introduce Yourself”