A friendly hello from Stuttgart, Germany

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Susu

A friendly hello from Stuttgart, Germany

Post by Susu »

Hello folks,

I'm Sushi, 36 yrs old, mother of two little boys (1 and 2 yrs old), and I've been using Linux exclusively since the beginning of 2003. I tried all big and many of the smaller distros over the years but I wouldn't call myself tech savvy. I recently installed Mint 9 on my Samsung N150 netbook. It's running side by side with Ubuntu Maverick and Jolicloud.

I hope we will all be friends (just kidding *g*). Seriously, I hope there will be some interesting chats and topics, and maybe I can help here and there.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: A friendly hello from Stuttgart, Germany

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Susu, Welcome to the Mint forum. If you have not done so already, you might also be interested in registering on the Community Website here and checking out the IRC chat rooms (Just use the IRC Xchat button in the main menu network section)
Susu

Post by Susu »

Thanks for the welcome. I'm already registered on the Community page. About IRC: I've copied over my xchat settings already so can you please give me server and channel? Thanks in advance!
Aging Technogeek

Post by Aging Technogeek »

I am not a chatroom user myself, but I know that if you use the IRC Xchat menu entry you will be connected to the Mint chatrooms directly.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”